Monday, March 18, 2013

Vacation Sex, Pussy By The Pool

Mediterranean lapped gently at the rocks in the foot of the cliffs as I walked up the path for the villa. The tide was around the turn, the pretty much non-existent breeze and slack water meaning that the sound in the insects within the cliff leading scrub just about drowned out the sound of your water under. The sun was intense prickling my skin with its heat and creating the climb a lot more tiring than it would otherwise be. Specifically for an individual from a substantially cooler climate. Realistic Dildos are an ideal sex toy for you to have fun.

Alone at the end of your path was our vacation villa. Properly, ours for two weeks at the least. Facing south more than the sea, thirty metres above the waves it shone white against a cloudless blue sky and dazzled me even via my sunglasses. G-spot dildos are wonderful dildos mainly for women to explore and tantalize the g-spot to get pleasure or realize the female orgasm.

I could see the shape of her body on 1 of your sun loungers by the pool. It glistened from suntan lotion and was already gently bronzed from our initially week in the sun. Her bikini was tiny but she nevertheless wore it in case a neighborhood goat herder occurred across us. That was the only cause since we weren’t overlooked at all, the location, the seclusion, the pool had price us a fortune but we had earned it.

She heard me approach and her head rolled to 1 side smiling. “You going to take a dip?” she asked.

“Try and stop me!” I was baking inside the sun and required to cool off. “I believed you would have been at it having a sex toy by the time I got back.”

“No. Sex toys are off the menu in the moment. No batteries. I had to content myself with rubbing one particular out just before you got back.”

I took the groceries in to the kitchen and went back outside. Making sure I was in front of her at the edge from the pool I stripped off, leaving my sunglasses on the lounger and my clothing in a heap at the water’s edge.

“Swimming naked. Naughty.” She remarked.

I jumped into the water and let myself sink for the bottom ahead of bobbing back up. For numerous minutes I floated on my back with my eyes closed enjoying the cool water caressing my skin until I felt the edge of the pool. I was about to push myself away when I felt a leg dipped into the water. I ran my hand up and down it for a moment prior to letting my feet fall and standing around the bottom. I was inside a metre of water and when upright my eyes were level with her boobs.

She reached up behind her neck and unfastened the halter of her bikini, it fell away revealing two obviously excited nipples. She leaned towards me and I happily began to tease the erect pink buttons with my tongue. She giggled slightly initially, this outside sex as well as the novelty of the seclusion was hugely fascinating to us, but the giggles subsided as she became extra aroused and I started to suck and nibble at the excited flesh of her areola and nipples.

My hands reached up and grasped the slippery shimmering flesh of her tits, cupping every one and guiding them alternately into my mouth for their share of my affections. She began to shuffle, I knew she was becoming wet and believed I could smell the distinct aroma of pussy mixed with suntan cream.

I walked towards the end on the pool and up the actions. I emerged in the water with an erection that she grasped in her hand and utilized to pull me to the bedroom. It was open on two sides with floor to ceiling windows that drew back to produce it an extension on the pool area, or was it the other way round? Either way it was like sleeping, or fucking, outdoors just more comfy.

She pushed me back on towards the bed, the sheets drying my back even though my front still glistened with water from the pool. She straddled me and trapped my cock involving her crotch and my belly. She rocked for a even though, rubbing me till the tip of my penis was glistening with greater than water.

I reached up and tugged at the ties on her waist then pulled her bikini bottoms off letting her rub her neatly trimmed and waxed pussy on my shaft. It was soaking wet, my cock slipping simply in between her folds of flesh. She was hot, soft, swollen and excited. With her rhythmic rocking she had seemingly hypnotised herself lost in her personal masturbatory world. She may perhaps have had her eyes closed but I couldn’t tell as she nevertheless wore her sunglasses.

Then she stopped and rolled off me, reaching into her holdall in the side of the bed and producing a bottle of lube and two butt plugs. I smiled, she loved anal play, especially a little of his and hers fun. Pushed my legs upwards gently indicating I need to tuck my knees under my chin. A moment later I felt the lubricated end of your anal sex toy pressing against my sphincter and getting rubbed gently about the tight entrance. She pressed, harder and tougher, waiting for the muscles to relax until finally she penetrated me using the butt plug and it was drawn into my ass. I gasped as I felt the pressure applied by the sex toy on my prostate.

She slipped off her bikini bottoms and leant more than a chair to let me to reciprocate with her sex toy. It was her favourite butt plug. Produced from shiny metal and having a red “jewel” inside the base that sparkled in candle light. I drizzled col lube around the light brown ring of her asshole producing her shudder along with the muscles of her hole contract. I pressed the smooth tip with the butt plug into her ass to greeted by a “Oh fuck yes!” when the widest part of the toy passed via her ring.

Then we have been back on the bed with her rubbing her wet slit on me again, pressing my cock amongst us and driving me wild. She teased me for longer than I could stand so I rolled my hips down as she rocked forward and positioned my cock at her opening. She stopped and opened her eyes. I pushed inside her a bit and she returned the movement sliding down me till I was fully inside her pussy.

We had been both breathless and fought to handle our rocking motion to cease it becoming a frenzy and ending too swiftly. Ready to cum we watched one another intently waiting for the unspoken cue and knowing that we have been both approaching climax sooner than we expected.

She raised herself up and down on her knees, breasts waving in front of me as she leant forward. I matched her movements with opposing thrusts and started to drive into her tougher. Her pussy twitched, a gasp escaped her lips and I felt her hot, liquid snatch grasp my cock. I held her waist and slammed into her with one particular tough motion. I came, a strong ejaculation that needed no more movement. I held myself inside her and we each felt the pumping of my groin matched by the contractions of her pussy as our fluids mingled.

She in no way did take off her sunglasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment